Influence

Visualization: See that tomorrow you have awakened from a completely restful sleep.  God, our life, family, food, home, job, friend, I myself, people, circumstances, traffic, weather, pollution, etc., I am completely satisfied with them.  I applaud the sovereignty of every construct of destiny.  Hot hot tea in the morning, smiling discharge of their duties, joy of every visit, blessing everyone, fresh food, just meditating on the good, welcoming the wonder, full of hope even in hopeless situations, in this life of faith and love  Living with
: How will my tomorrow be different from today?  The quality of my life will be different because I have decided to change my tomorrow, that too with an idea of ​​satisfaction of what I have. This idea of ​​mine will produce a feeling of joy as well as gratitude with the right action and  Will make behavior beautiful.  So I send positive energy to my body, people and brand. It will improve my health, improve relationships and contribute to world peace. I will do it day by day, I will repeat it, then it will give me a  Will bring positive change, it will also change my world.  I will always stay away from changing my world My world is no more from here. It starts from inside me and one of my thoughts, I as a soul spread my positive energy into the world. If  If I create a sense of purity within myself, it will change the world. If I stand for values, the world will change. If I step into the world, each of my actions will reflect my inner world. As God's fellow man we  Factors of this change are, let us influence our family, our country and the whole humanity by giving positive changes to ourselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you

"Hirondi Mudri" : Baigani oral stories

Pig and Leopard A pig and a leopard were very good friends. The pig had seven children and the leopard had two. The leopard'...