Encourage (English)

Give Encouragement and it expands.When we encourage someone else the person who ends up with the most profound encouragement is very often we ourself..Every life is filled with unused potential. Encouragement breaks that potential loose,activate it,transform it in to all kind of good things.Even just a little bit of encouragement  can create a shift to a whole new perspective.Knowing that someone cares,feeling the reality of that caring,change the world.                                     I remember the time when I was posted as English teacher in remote area.I was given task by my principle to get 100%result in board examination particularly in English subject .I studied myself whole syllabus, previous year papers of board exams.Well planned strategy is prepared. In first quarterly exam I achieve near  about 50%result.On analysis I found some of the students who belongs to slum and poor background failed in examination.A girl whose name was Niloo was physically weak and too much afraid of my subject.According to my fellow teacher she was the weakest child in all subjects. I decided to give full attention to  that girl child.Special attention was given to her mid day meal in school.In the unit test after encouragement she wrote something in copy and after that I gave very good remark to her. Every day group reading start with her.I instructed all students to give big applaus  for her effort.Special attention was given to her writing.Everyone was surprised to see her beard result which is 85%.Constant encouragement to her made me able to achieve my target of 100%result. I got certificates from higher authorities and got posting at my favorite place.
Encouragement is contagious.One person who is encouraged will encourage many others who will themselves pass encouragement along.                 All around us are people who can benifit from your encouragement, including you.If you seek to make a difference, thats a potent opportunity for doing so.Offer encouragement. Be a positive, encouraging  force in the lives force in the lives of those around you,and in your own life as well.                Do all you can to be capable and competent, decisive,effective, successful. But don't let your whole identity get wrapped up in those things.                        You are more than your capabilities, more than your achievement. Those things are great,and important,, yet they are things you do,not who you are. No loss ,no failure, no reversal of fortune can diminish the true and unique value of you.You can do impressive things as well as humiliating things,and still your beautiful essence remains.                                         Achievement large and small are concrete expressions of the value that is your life.Yet that value is always there ,with and without the achievement. From deep inside,we feel driven to share  the value of our life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you