Success tips (English)

Tips for success: Some day before ,I was listening to one wise saint .He presented some tips for success which were very impressive.                    The three tips were (1).Determination (2) Intense hard work (3) Acceptance of Idea's of others.                         Determination help us in achieving our goals.Great hindu scripture Bhagvad Gita says "Do your work selflessly and leave results in hand of God . Achieve perfection in your work which is the only thing one can do. Perform your work like great painters do.With full creativity, imagination and intelligence. Find every way to improve your work.Read latest researches in your field apply them in benifit of individuals in particular and society in General.     Second tip is Intense hard work. During a lockdown ,I have decided to write blogs, devoted many hours in watching videos ,website was  prepared. Suddenly I was caught in second wave and admitted in Intensive  care unit. I found my two hands are free with  facility of mobile phone.I used the opportunity and started writing blogs. Intense efforts to popularise blogs was done by me.Now I am also writing this blog with my wife lying unconscious in ICU.Consistency is a key to success. Now my blog is popular in across the world.Intense hard work with efficient time management always yields better results.                            Third most important tip was accept the ideas of others. Now we have a opportunity to interact globally. I request you to put your comments in comment box so that I can improve my blogs. Feedback of yours will help me to improvise my work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you