Work -life balance (English)

Work life management is very important skill one should master. Absence of this skill, will create serious problems in one's life.                                    On 2july 2021 ,I went to my office after delicious food served by my wife.I suffered a lot during lockdown as I do not have proper computer skills.So I decided to purchase computer on that day .On my way to office I ordered a computer and my way back to home picked up the computer .I reached at 5:45 at home,I made my self busy in setting up new system and started learning. My wife surved me tea with snakes,with a complaint "It is not good to directly engage in work,please spare sometimes to talk to me also. But my new determination engaged me for one hour. When my younger son ,returned from friend's house He found his mother lying unconscious in the bathroom. She suffered brain stroke due to sudden shoot up of blood pressure. We rush to hospital with neighbour in family car. She is now struggling with life and death in hospital. Doctors says she will not be able to talk as her left brain was demage due to blood  clot.Her right portion of body is totally paralysed.I am now in state of shock.              In life we play with five balls that are work ,health, family.friends and society. First ball that is made of rubber and other five balls are made up of glass.If we work well,it will return to us like rubber ball. But if we overlook other balls of family,health. Friends and society it will soon break like glass.It is a great time we need to make proper work life management.

2 comments:

thank you