Propose Day quotes for love

  • Through your love, a whole new world has opened before my eyes. And, I wish to step into this newness with your presence in my life. Happy Propose Day.





Here are some super romantic Propose Day quotes that will give the right feels and courage that you had been looking for
( 1.) I was looking for a meaning in life and then god presented you before me. And I realized where I truly belong!.
{2}Happy Propose Day. Today on Propose Day, I want to open my heart and let you know that you mean the world to me, and I want you to stay in my life forever. Happy Propose Day! People express their sincere feelings to their partner or someone they have a crush on



SOME SUGGESTED QUOTE

  • You made my life beautiful. ...
  • You're the reason why the sun shines so bright every day! ...
  • Be mine forever, will you? ...
  • I want to hold your today and every day. ...
  • Growing old together can be wonderful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you